Mirond Lake has excellent Walleye (Pickerel) and Northern Pike, as well as Yellow Perch. It’s protected by the Environment and Resource Management together with the Outfitters and the Commercial fisherman with the hope that it will remain so for future generations.
- Walleye range in size from 2 to 5 lbs.
- Northern Pike average keepers are at 3 to 6 lbs with trophies from 10 lbs and up.
Services & Rates
Guide service and fish filleting provided by reservation and availability.
Fish freezing available – 1 time fee of $5.00 per cabin.
Boat rental available.
Fishing Trip Checklist
- Fishing license
- Prescription medicine
- Good quality rain gear, both pants and jacket
- Life jackets
- Waterproof boots
- Hat, to protect against both sun and rain
- Sunscreen with a high level of protection (also available at the lodge)
- Sunglasses (polarized recommended)
- Fishing equipment for pike and walleye
- Personal toiletries
- Bug repellant
- Bedding (sleeping bags and pillows)